HMSHost at Denver International Airport
Concourse A, Gate Rotunda 8500 Peña Boulevard Denver, CO 80249
With a career at HMSHost, you really benefit! We offer:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off (vacation, flex or sick)
- Holiday pay
- Meal and Transportation Benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Training and exciting career growth opportunities
- Referral program – refer a friend and earn a bonus
The Pantry / Food Prep is responsible the preparing various food products; ensuring proper food handling procedures are followed; arranging necessary supplies and equipment between storage and work areas; operating a variety of kitchen utensils and/or equipment for food product cooking, serving and storing; receiving and inventorying food and beverage products; performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Cook.
- Follows recipes and/or product directions for proper food preparation
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or cart
- Prepares appropriate equipment for cooking
- Operates kitchen utensils and/or equipment used for weighing, measuring, mixing, washing, peeling, cutting, grinding, stirring, straining, slicing, assembling and kneading of food products
- Ensures proper food handling procedures are followed wrapping, labeling, dating, stocking, storing, rotating and checking temperature of products
- Receives and inventories food and beverage product and supplies
- Cleans and sanitizes work station and equipment
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment
- Requires the ability to lift/push objects weighing over 40 lbs
- Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
- Frequently immerses hands in water and water diluted with chemical solutions
Compensation & Benefits for Full-Time Associates
- Competitive hourly pay within the range of $18.00 per hour
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Vacation and Wellness time
- Life and Disability insurance, including Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Tax-advantaged health accounts (HCFSA and HSA)
- Other benefit options to help manage the unexpected, including Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness, Identity Protection, and Legal Plan
- Access to Work/Life Wellness Support
- Recognition Programs to Celebrate Work and Life Achievements
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V) Drug Free Workplace (DFW)
We are a global hospitality company with a passion for service! HMSHost offers the size, resources, training, and advancement opportunities you need to reach your most important career goals.
At HMSHost, we know our success is based on earning the trust and loyalty of our people. We commit to providing a work experience that earns your loyalty, provides a place where you feel like you belong, work you can be proud of, a place to have fun, earn money, and have the opportunity for advancement. We support this with competitive wages, robust benefits and recognition for a job well done.
Working for HMSHost is more than serving food & beverage, it’s like being an ambassador for the city you live in – as we put it – helping travelers feel good on the move!
Ready to feel great at work? Apply today to join the HMSHost family of restaurants, we help travelers feel good on the move!
– Concourse A, Gate Rotunda
HMSHost at Denver International Airport
HMSHost is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. HMSHost is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.