HMSHost at Denver International Airport
Concourse B, Gate B89 8500 Peña Boulevard Denver, CO 80249
Join our dynamic team
We are hiring Baristas to join our team and provide world class service to guests from all over the world. As a part of the HMSHost family, you will have the chance to be a part of this exciting opportunity. The Barista creates the Starbucks Experience for our customers by providing quality beverages and products, quick service and providing a fun and memorable experience for our guests.
What you will do
- Greet all guests with a smile while taking food and drink orders, answering any questions, calling guests by name and thanking them for their order
- Provide and prepare quality beverages and food products consistently to all guests by adhering to recipe and presentation standards while also providing legendary service
- Stay calm during periods of high volume to keep the store operating properly and set a positive example for the team
- Operate a cash register and receive payment from guests, while following all Starbucks and HMSHost customer service and cash handling policies and procedures
- Keep the store clean, stocked, organized and decorate customer display areas
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge to enhance the culture, values and mission of Starbucks and HMSHost while following operational policies and procedures, including those for safety and security
What skills you will need
- You have strong social skills and love to meet new people
- You have the ability to stay calm and enjoy working in a fast and exciting environment
- You love to learn new things and are able to pick up new skills quickly
- You have the ability to understand and follow verbal & written instructions, policies & rules, and to request assistance when needed
- You are able to perform basic math skills to accurately count money and make change
- You are able to work well with others to help create a strong and cooperative team
Compensation & Benefits for Full-Time Associates
- Competitive hourly pay within the range of $16.00 - $21.00 per hour
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Vacation and Wellness time
- Life and Disability insurance, including Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Tax-advantaged health accounts (HCFSA and HSA)
- Other benefit options to help manage the unexpected, including Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness, Identity Protection, and Legal Plan
- Access to Work/Life Wellness Support
- Recognition Programs to Celebrate Work and Life Achievements
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V) Drug Free Workplace (DFW)
We are a global hospitality company with a passion for service! HMSHost offers the size, resources, training, and advancement opportunities you need to reach your most important career goals.
At HMSHost, we know our success is based on earning the trust and loyalty of our people. We commit to providing a work experience that earns your loyalty, provides a place where you feel like you belong, work you can be proud of, a place to have fun, earn money, and have the opportunity for advancement. We support this with competitive wages, robust benefits and recognition for a job well done.
Working for HMSHost is more than serving food & beverage, it’s like being an ambassador for the city you live in – as we put it – helping travelers feel good on the move!
Ready to feel great at work? Apply today to join the HMSHost family of restaurants, we help travelers feel good on the move!
– Concourse B, Gate B89
HMSHost at Denver International Airport
HMSHost is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. HMSHost is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.