Manager I - Denver InternationalAirport
HMSHost at Denver International Airport
Concourse B, Gate B80 8500 Peña Boulevard Denver, CO 80249
Manager I - Denver International Airport
The purpose of the Manager I (MGRI) position is to assist Branch management in tactically executing QSR or similar restaurant management operations. The MGRI ensures the restaurant is clean, ready for business, staffed, and operates to high operational standards. The MGRI uses prescribed policies and procedures to make management decisions.
- Completes opening, daily and closing procedures/checklists in accordance with company policies/procedures
- Assists the AGM/GM in managing by supervising day-to-day activities of associates within a defined individual or group of restaurants or points-of-sale
- Participates in the interview process, provides input in hiring, recommends termination, advancement, promotion or any other status change to the GM for associates within the unit
- Assigns work tasks and activities, participates in preparing schedules, and ensures that all shifts are covered
- Actively ensures all associates take all mandated rest breaks and meal periods
- Ensures display areas are appropriately clean, stocked, and visually appealing
- Ensures all equipment is in good working order
- Operates cash register and voids transactions as needed while following all HMSHost cash handling policies and procedures, and maintains proper security of cash at all times
- Monitors compliance with wellness and safety procedures and guidelines, builds awareness about wellness and safety, and reports any safety concerns to the GM
- Understands and performs all Health and Safety activities as specified in the Manager’s Guide to Associate Health and Safety
- Places orders for individual units, receives goods, processes invoices
- Ensures that the company has most current contact information for all associates working in the restaurant.
- Ability to work shifts during various operating days and hours each week; during opening, during busy day parts, and during closing to monitor restaurant associates’ work activities during these different days and times.
- Knowledge of all applicable federal, state, and local sanitary, safety, and health standards, and all procedures and protocols to comply with HACCP standards
Reporting relationship and other important information
- The MGRI position as described falls under the Fair Labor Standards act as a Non-Exempt position
- The MGRI position typically reports to the General Manager, Director of Operations, or an intermediate F&B Multi Unit Manager II within the assigned location.
- The MGRI position is expected to work a varied and rotating schedule to be on site at various operating days and hours each week; some opening shifts, during some busy dayparts, and during some closing shifts to monitor restaurant associates’ work activities during these different days and times.
Compensation & Benefits for Full-Time Associates
- Competitive hourly pay within the range of $18.34 - $23.84 per hour
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Vacation and Wellness time
- Life and Disability insurance, including Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Tax-advantaged health accounts (HCFSA and HSA)
- Other benefit options to help manage the unexpected, including Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness, Identity Protection, and Legal Plan
- Access to Work/Life Wellness Support
- Recognition Programs to Celebrate Work and Life Achievements
To learn more about HMSHost and additional career opportunities, visit https//www.hmshost.com/.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V) Drug Free Workplace (DFW)
We are a global hospitality company with a passion for service! HMSHost offers the size, resources, training, and advancement opportunities you need to reach your most important career goals.
At HMSHost, we know our success is based on earning the trust and loyalty of our people. We commit to providing a work experience that earns your loyalty, provides a place where you feel like you belong, work you can be proud of, a place to have fun, earn money, and have the opportunity for advancement. We support this with competitive wages, robust benefits and recognition for a job well done.
Working for HMSHost is more than serving food & beverage, it’s like being an ambassador for the city you live in – as we put it – helping travelers feel good on the move!
Ready to feel great at work? Apply today to join the HMSHost family of restaurants, we help travelers feel good on the move!
– Concourse B, Gate B80
HMSHost at Denver International Airport
HMSHost is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. HMSHost is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.